If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 14 February 2011

Beer Glasses two

These next glasses are rearer than the first ones but I still have three, all slightly different.

Kasteel, Belgium

Kasteel

Van Honsebrouck, Kasteel Triple, 11% gold colour with a good head, the aroma is sweet alcohol and fruitcake, taste is sweet fruits, I like this beer very much but only drink it occasionally, a bit too strong for everyday use.  There is also the equally strong Bruin and the slightly weaker Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment