If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Cod Beck the Car and Weak Beer

Had a day at Cod Beck reservoir in the van with the twins, we had a walk round the reservoir and a good look at the base of the dam. It was a little bit muddy and a bit cold but we had all the right gear. After the walk we had our packed lunch in the van and then the girls played in the beck until they were too wet and too cold to carry on.

On the way back we picked the car up from the garage, I asked why the battery exploded but they couldn't answer but said it was probably my fault for not looking after it, yer, my fault for asking.

Tonight I got this daft idea, I would buy some 2.0% beers, so that I could drink more volume. So off to the shop I went, luckily they had none.

Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment