If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 11 February 2011

Favorites

Feeling a lot better today but as there may not be any new photos and reviews for a day or two, I thought I would choose a few of my favorites (either by taste or label) and post them as a stopgap.

First one has to be, Camerons, Strongarm, (Hartlepool) England.
4.0% ruby red colour with a very good head, fruity malt aroma, fruity caramel bitter taste, also good in bottles. My hometown beer and as with hometown beers you either love them or hate them, I love Strongarm.
Nowadays, searching for new beer all the time, I do not always get to drink the beers I particularly like, so it is rarely that I get to drink Strongarm.

Camerons - the lion roars again  tells the story of the brewery over the last few years and the changes in ownership. Personally I am not sure closing one brewery to save another brewery was a good thing to do.

Camerons, Strongarm, England

No comments:

Post a Comment