If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Finally Friday

Well we eventual got out for our "usual" Friday night beers but as I am still a bit worried about my hart, I drank the weakest beer they had.
Caledonian, Wm Younger's Best from Scotland.
3.1% amber colour with a good head, an average if somewhat watery bitter but cheap, I did manage five though.

Caledonian, Wm Younger's Best, Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment