If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Frothy Moth

The first beer we had last night, with the football and while I was preparing the food was,

Thwaites, Frothy Moth from England, another of the bottles I bought in Ripon during the week.
4.0% gold colour with no head, light malt aroma, taste, toffee, orange and sweet citrus hops, a nice refreshing beer to start the night.

Thwaites, Frothy Moth, England

4 comments:

  1. I'm from Baytown, TX. in the US. Any idea how I could get a Frothy Moth bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the bottle to give to my sister and brother in law. Story is: My sister and husband were having a party. Towards the end of the night Jeff said to Connie hold my beer while I go to the bathroom. Sitting with friends holding his beer a moth flies and lands on the bottle and crawls into the beer. Jeff comes back and says give me my beer. Well she says no and trys to tell him but he won't let her talk. He yells "I'm a man! I can drink my beer!" He grabs the beer and chugs every drop. Laughing till they were crying Connie and her friends sit and watch his manly beer drinking show. He says "I think I swallowed a lump of something." Thats why I need the Frothy Moth Beer Bottle so I can make them a lamp with it. Its one of thier funniest moments and they love to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice story, I will have to see if I can remember where I got it and will get back to you soon

      Delete
    2. I can get one for you if you get back tot me by tomorrow

      Delete