If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Me and Beer

If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer.

Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have tried.

I now have over 1750 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't. This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).

I do not have the ability to describe all the various tastes, I just know what I like, I don't even concentrate on analysing taste too much anymore, I just think to myself "that's good, I'll have another one of them" or "that's nasty never again" or worst of all "that's bland why bother". If I do ever acquire a better ability, I will add to the descriptions.

A note on "Real Ale", the term means nothing at all to me, beer is beer, good beer is good beer and bad beer is bad, no mater what you call it or how it is made, to me it is all in the taste and not in a perceived category.

No comments:

Post a Comment