If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 18 February 2011

My battery just exploded

Got up to take Dot to work as usual, got in the car turned the ignition and the battery exploded, there are bits of battery and trim all over.  Bit of a shock to say the least and poor Dot has had to walk to work.  
The battery was in bits and the acid eating away at my drive but the car radio was still playing and the windows still wound down. 
It has now gone off the the garage on the back of a big truck, hope I get it back in time to go to the pub tonight.  
Today my car battery exploded

No comments:

Post a Comment