If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 18 February 2011

Not going out again

Well the car is still missing, so no lift for our usual Friday night out, the garage haven't even let my know how long they are going to have the car. I say usual but since I started this blog I have not managed to get out one Friday night. At least I am not unwell this week and hopefully, next week we will be back to normal. So we have had an Indian for tea and I am having a couple of cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment