If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tap7

I thought this beer was a new one (remember the quest is to collect photos of beers I haven't already had) but apparently it is one I have had before, with a slightly different name.
Schneider, Weisse TAP7 Unser Original from Germany, is the same as Schneider, Weisse Original.
5.4% cloudy brown colour (dark for a wheat beer, almost the colour of a dunkel weisse) with a thin head, nice banana aroma and taste. It may look a bit different from your usual German Hefeweizen (cloudy wheat beer) but the taste was as good as any I have tried.

Schneider, Weisse TAP7 Unser Original , Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment