If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Cumberland Trip, Draught Beers.

Reviews of the new beers we found on our four day trip to Cumberland, a full blog of the trip is HERE (well it will be when I do it).

As in Northumberland we were a bit out in the wilds but managed to find a few more new beers including five new bottles from the campsite shop. All of these beers were very drinkable, I will start with reviews of the three draught beers.   Bottles to follow very soon.

Robinsons, Double Hop from England
5.0% pale amber colour with a god head, hop aroma, sweet honey and dry hop taste.

Robinsons, Double Hop, England

Hartleys. XB from England
4,0% amber colour with a good head, malty aroma with a dry bitter taste.

52 beers 3 - 42, Hartleys. XB, England

Hawkshead, Bitter from England
3.7% amber colour with a good head, hop aroma with a dry citrus taste.

Hawkshead, Bitter, England

No comments:

Post a Comment