If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 30 June 2011

Drinking Made Easy

There is a good article in the, Drinking Made Easy on line magazine, all about Polish beer.   The photo in the article is fantastic.

Drinking Made Easy

Grupa Zywiec, Warka from Poland
5.7% gold colour with no head, slight malt aroma, not much taste, I thought it was an ordinary lager, although the article rated it was one of the best.

Grupa Zywiec, Warka, Poland

1 comment:

  1. HA! Funny you reviewed Warka, as it was the beer that got me quite into Polish beers. Admittedly, it wasn't their lager, but their "Strong" that did the job.

    ReplyDelete