If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 3 June 2011

Last Three from the Fish Festival

The last three I have photos for, one I had didn't have an emblem on the pump.

Rebellion, Mutiny from England
4.5% deep amber colour with a good head, malt aroma, bitter malt and hop taste.

Rebellion, Mutiny, England

Wooden Hand, Pirate's Gold from England
4.0% amber colour with a good head, sweet malt aroma, nice bitter malty taste.

Wooden Hand, Pirate's Gold, England

Fuller's, Gales Seafarers Ale from England
3.8% amber colour with a good head, a very nice bitter, the last one here but the first one to sell out at the beer festival.

Fuller's, Gales Seafarers Ale, England

No comments:

Post a Comment