If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 3 June 2011

Three Beers from the Fish Festival

Right lets get on with this, there are still a good few to get through.

Exeter, Ferryman from England
4.2% deep amber colour with a good head, malt aroma, nice toffee taste.

Exeter, Ferryman, England

Everards, Beacon from England
3.8% light amber colour with a good head, malt and hop aroma, good bitter taste.

Everards, Beacon, England

Rebellion, Smuggler from England
4.1% amber colour with a good head, fruity aroma another good tasting bitter.

Rebellion, Smuggler, England

No comments:

Post a Comment