If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 20 February 2012

Remembering Good Beers

Today while out hunting for new beers, I was asked by the proprietor of large beer shop, if I was sampling so many beers, how did I remember the good ones (I did buy fifteen beers from him).

It only took me a moment to come up with the answer and it's simple really, all I have to do is remember the Bad Beers, that way I do not have to make the mistake of drinking them again.

Of course I also keep a record on Flickr Beerflickring and add the bad ones to Flickr here Beer I would not buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment