If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 22 June 2012

4th Fisherman's Arms Beer Festival

The fourth Fish beer festival was over the Queens Diamond Jubilee holiday weekend, we only managed one day this time but did manage a few new beers.

As every other time, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Steve and Mandy from Fisherman's Arms (and anyone else involved in the organisation) for doing such a great job.

Also as last time, as I had so many new beers on the night, I am going to do the reviews differently, you will have to click the photo to see the review.

So the new beers I had that night were, in no particular order,

Ossett, Silver King, England

Ossett, Silver King, England

Acorn, God Save The Queen, England

Acorn, God Save The Queen, England

Marston's, Pedigree Diamond, England

Marston's, Pedigree Diamond, England

Oldershaw, Regal Blonde, England

Oldershaw, Regal Blonde, England

Ilkley, Ilkley Jubilee, England

Ilkley. Ilkley Jubilee, England

Titanic, Rule Britannia, England

Titanic, Rule Britannia, England

Slater's, Diamond Jubilee, England

52 beers 4 - 41, Slater's, Diamond Jubilee, England

Flipside, English Crown, England

Flipside, English Crown, England

Daleside, Pride of England, England

Daleside, Pride of England, England

Brewster's, Marquis, England

Brewster's, Marquis, England

Wold Top, Diamond Jubilee Beer 52-12, England

Wold Top, Diamond Jubilee Beer 52-12, England

No comments:

Post a Comment