If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Two beers missed from last year

Finishing off one of my walk blogs from last year, I found that the two beers I had on the walk had no write-up. So I will have to put that right

I had the beers in the Green Dragon at Hardraw, as I said on a walk from Hawes last July, when it was sunny for some strange reason.

First I had a Yorkshire Dales, Dragons T'ale from England

52 beers 3 - 45, Yorkshire Dales, Dragons T'ale, England

4,2%, It is that long ago I have no recollection of what this was like, I can not find it on the net either, so I do not suppose I will ever see it again.

Then I had a Yorkshire Dales, Nappa Scar from England

Yorkshire Dales, Nappa Scar, England

4.0% amber colour with a good head, fruity malt aroma, nice fruity bitter malt taste, not 4.8% as I have seen it reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment