If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 16 August 2013

Cornwall Trip Day Two

Day two, 4th August 2013

Not a very good day weather wise, had a lazy morning and booked Sunday lunch in the restaurant at the Globe Inn.


We also booked train tickets, for a trip into Penzance for the Friday, unfortunately the ticked where not available from the train station outside our holiday house. So the others all went into St Austell to pick up the tickets there but I didn't want to sit in a car again for a while and stayed at the house and rested as best as I could.

Day One or Day Three

No comments:

Post a Comment