If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Some Good Missed Beer's

As I have not been posting since March I have missed some very good beers, today I will try to catch up with a few of them.

This is harder than I thought it was going to be, not that I haven't had a good beer or that I had too many, its just that I am still finding it hard to remember. I really should write them down as soon as possible and to tell the truth I usually do but some just sneak passed me. This list should be OK, I hope.

Wells, Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale from England.

Wells, Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale, England. Wells, Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale, England.

5.0% deep amber with a nice head, toffee aroma, very nice toffee taste. Bit sweet but very nice.

Great Newsome, Winter Warmer from England

Great Newsome, Winter Warmer, England Great Newsome, Winter Warmer, England

4.6% peep amber colour with a good head, spicy aroma and a nice Christmas taste. Although I did have this one in April.

Batemans, English B Bock from England

Batemans, English B Bock, England Batemans, English B Bock, England

6.0% deep red colour with a poor head, sort of a mild aroma, nice deep complex tasting beer. Of course it was rather strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment