If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 7 November 2014

Three from last week

Still slow at this but here are the three new beers I had last weekend.

Wellpark (C&C Group), Tennent's Beer Aged with Whisky Oak from Scotland

Wellpark (C&C Group), Tennent's Beer Aged with Whisky Oak, Scotland Wellpark (C&C Group), Tennent's Beer Aged with Whisky Oak, Scotland

6.0% gold colour with no head, malt and whisky aroma, tastes strong with a slightly sweet after taste, not as good as I thought it would be. The Innis & Gunn, Original also from Scotland is far superior.

Ilkley, Mary Jane from England

Ilkley, Mary Jane, England Ilkley, Mary Jane, England

3.5% gold colour with a thin head, hop aroma, citrus hop taste, very average, by that I mean it was as average as every other 3.5% bitter in England, although it was more hoppy than usual.

Altenmünster, Brauer Bier Urig Würzig from Germany

Altenmünster, Brauer Bier Urig Würzig, Germany Altenmünster, Brauer Bier Urig Würzig, Germany

4.9% pale yellow with a thin head, smells and tastes like a good lager and that was it, just an ordinary lager.

No comments:

Post a Comment