If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Point Beers

Stevens Point, make many many beers in the USA but in the UK they are not that easy to find, here are the three that I have had.

Stevens Point, Point IPA from the USA

Stevens Point, Point IPA, USA Stevens Point, Point IPA, USA

5.6% amber colour with a nice head, nice aroma with some toffee and liquorish but mainly hoppy taste.

Stevens Point, Point Amber Lager from the USA

Stevens Point, Point Amber Lager, USA Stevens Point, Point Amber Lager, USA

4.7% amber colour with a nice head and it had a nice aroma and taste.

Stevens Point, Point Pale Ale from the USA

Stevens Point, Point Pale Ale, USA Stevens Point, Point Pale Ale, USA

5.4% gold colour with a thin head, with a nice bitter citrus aroma and taste.

Although I am still useless at describing the taste of beers, these were not bad at all and this is true of lots of beers from the USA.  The USA beers gets some bad reviews from Europeans but I find them to be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment