If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 10 April 2015

My Book

Well I started to write a book before my stroke, and have only just got around to finishing it yesterday.   The story is ok but as for the English, spelling and maybe the odd repeat, I think that I have done fairly well.

The book is a SF inspired story, about a couple on holiday in France who find a device that allows them to jump almost anywhere on earth.  It also includes drinking tips on the beers of the continent.

I would be pleased if you could take the time to have a read.

The Cool Artifact

No comments:

Post a Comment