If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 30 April 2015

The Last Couple of Weeks

It's getting on for a month since I last posted a beer, it's not because I have been ill again, just been busy and away for a while. Anyway here are two cans that I had during that time, not the only beers I have had but most have just been repeats. Both of these beers are from Poland.

Perla, Chmielowa Pils from Poland

Perla, Chmielowa Pils, Poland

6.0% gold colour with a thin head, very typical aroma and taste for a strong lager.

Zywiec, Tatra Mocne from Poland

Zywiec, Tatra Mocne, Poland Zywiec, Tatra Mocne, Poland

7.0% gold colour with a nice head, sweet malt aroma, slightly sweet malt and alcohol taste, not too bad. I have had this one before and may have posted it but they have changed the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment