If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Mondays football disappointment

With all the other times Boro have been to Wembley, I have watched with a group of people, friends and relatives but this time I was on my own. This age thing is not good at all. Dot and Amber came back just as the match started though so I was not on my own. Although I was not feeling too well and didn't even have a beer.

Well Boro lost, they had beaten the Canaries twice this season but this time managed to get beat by two goals, never mind there is always next season.

Tim and Emily were at Wembley for the match while Nicole and Georgia went to the pictures, do not know who had the best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment