If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 6 August 2015

Missing beer from Dot's birthday

In my write up from Dot's birthday I noticed it says "(see separate write up for the beers).", well it did say in a separate write up, thing is, I didn't write it at all. So here is the write up from March, the draught beers I had in Hawes on our trip there.

Rudgate, Brew No1 Vanilla Mild from England

Rudgate, Brew No1 Vanilla Mild, England

3.6% black colour with a nice head, sweet vanilla aroma and a sweet vanilla taste, it was slightly too sweet for me, but not too bad.

Wall's, Northallerton Dark from England

Wall's, Northallerton Dark, England

4.4% dark colour with a very good head, not much aroma but a mild bitter taste, not a bed beer.

Wensleydale, Bitter from England

Wensleydale, Bitter, England

3.7% very pale gold colour with a good head, some lemon in the aroma and taste, not bad at all.

Wensleydale, Semer Water from England

Wensleydale, Semer Water, England

4.1% gold colour with thin head head, citrus hop and sight caramel aroma, cirrus hop (orange) taste.

If I have done these beers before, I can not find them but sorry if I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment