If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 12 October 2015

Beers on Saturday the 3rd Oct

The new beers we had on Saturday, were not as good as we are used to be but we did have some new beers.

First we had two disgusting pop like beers, then the next two were far too hoppy, luckily we did have some very nice beers to drink afterwards.

SHS Drinks, Dead Crow Rum Flavoured Beer and Dead Crow Bourbon Flavoured Beer both from England

SHS Drinks, Dead Crow Rum Flavoured Beer, England SHS Drinks, Dead Crow Bourbon Flavoured Beer, England

The Rum Flavoured Beer, was 5.5% cold colour with no head, the aroma and taste was very very sweet more like pop than beer.

The Bourbon Flavoured Beer, was 5.5% cold colour with a very thin head, very very sweet with a bit of a Christmas taste. I should check better, as I have had this one before, they craftily changed the bottle.

Portobello, Madness Lovestruck from England

Portobello, Madness Lovestruck, EnglandPortobello, Madness Lovestruck, England

4.4% gold colour with a thin head and it was far too hoppy for me, so nothing else to say about it.

Inveralmond, Ossian from Scotland

Inveralmond, Ossian, ScotlandInveralmond, Ossian, Scotland

4.1% gold colour with a thin head, another one that tries hard but is far too hoppy.

Reading above it sounds like a bad night but remember, we did have other very nice beers on top of these poor beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment