If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Beers on Saturday the 24th Oct

Still catching up.

Not many new beers this week but here goes.

Premium Beverage Refreshments, Freddies Fruit Lager with Mango from England

Premium Beverage Refreshments, Freddies Fruit Lager with Mango, England Premium Beverage Refreshments, Freddies Fruit Lager with Mango, England

4.0% gold colour with a poor head, smells of very sweet mangos and the taste is the same, horrible. You never know though, somebody may like it.

Brouwerij Van Steenberge, Bornem Blond from Belgium

Brouwerij Van Steenberge, Bornem Blond, Belgium Brouwerij Van Steenberge, Bornem Blond, Belgium

6.0% hazy gold colour with a nice head, yeasty malty aroma with a nondescript strong dry taste. It was far superior to the one above though but nothing like I would expect from Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment