If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Beers from our birthday trip away in March.

These are the beers I had on our birthday's trip away in March, we were away for ten nights but didn't find that many new beers. Although we did have quite a few beers to drink while we were away in the van in York and Barnard Castle.

Treboom Brewery, Swan Special Blonde from England

Treboom Brewery, Swan Special Blonde, England Treboom Brewery, Swan Special Blonde, England

3.8% gold colour with a nice head, hop aroma and a bit too hoppy taste, apparently this was brewed for the pub.

Revolutions, Cocker from England

Revolutions, Cocker, England

3.9% amber colour with a thin head, a sweet aroma with a nice bitter taste.

The Village Brewer, White Boar Bitter from England

The Village Brewer, White Boar Bitter, England The Village Brewer, White Boar Bitter, England

3.8% gold colour with a nice head, hop aroma and taste, typical modern beer.

Vocation, Heart & Soul from England

Vocation, Heart & Soul, England

4.4% cloudy gold in colour with a thin head, not much aroma but a hoppy citrus taste, another one.

Pivovar Náchod, Primátor Weizenbier from the Czech Republic.

Pivovar Náchod, Primátor Weizenbier, Czech Republic

5.0% cloudy gold colour with a thin head, a very nice wheat beer, a nice change, had it in an Italian restaurant.

Bristol Beer Factory, Twelve Apostles from England

Bristol Beer Factory, Twelve Apostles, England

5.0% gold colour with a thin head, hop and hop, sorry but I am sick of these beers.

Liverpool Organic, William Roscoe from England

Liverpool Organic, William Roscoe, England

4.3% gold in colour with a nice head, hop aroma and taste, what do I expect nowadays, these beers are very popular a bit like lager was.

York Brewery, First Light from England

York Brewery, First Light, England

3.8% gold in colour with a thin head, hops in the aroma and taste, sigh again.

Marston's, Baliol's Tipple from England

Marston's, Baliol's Tipple, England

3.8% amber colour with a good head, nice aroma and a good taste, nothing special but a real nice change these days.

I am so sick of gold hoppy English beers, that I have bought a box of 23 assorted wheat beers from Germany, that I will be reviewing soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment