If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 28 March 2016

Easter Beer Festival Beers

Well the Fish (Fishermans Arms) beer festival was quite good. I wasn't there too long but I did sample plenty of beers, and the company was good though. Well here goes.

Merrie City, Cascadian from England

Merrie City, Cascadian, England

4.0% gold colour with a nice head, unfortunately it was all hops, not too good at all.

Durham, Pale Ice from England

Durham, Pale Ice, England

3.9% gold in colour with a nice head, citrus aroma, hops in the tease, not too good.

Durham, Evensong from England

Durham, Evensong, England

5.0% amber coloured with a nice head, good bitter aroma and taste, not bed at all.

Sonnet 43, India Pale Ale from England

Sonnet 43, India Pale Ale, England

4.4% amber in colour with a good head, malt aroma and taste with some hops, not too bad.

Stackport, Stock Porter from England

Stackport, Stock Porter, England

4.8% dark colour with a good head, liquorice and chocolate aroma, the taste is the same but sweet, not bad.

Titanic, Plum Porter from England

Titanic, Plum Porter, England

4.9% dark amber with a nice head, some plum in the aroma and a bit of a flowery taste, not as good as it should be.

Kelham Island, Ace of Spades from England

Kelham Island, Ace of Spades, England

4.0% amber in colour with no head, not too bad an aroma and taste for a lager, and a fitting tribute to Lemmy.

Maxim, Maximus from England

Maxim, Maximus, England

6.0% deep amber with a good head, fruity aroma, fruity taste and slightly bitter, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment