If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 12 May 2016

Local Beers

I will be back to the German beers next post but for now here are some local beer I had last week. The first two are from a wedding we went to and one is from a local pub.

Hadrian Border, Grainger Ale from England

Hadrian Border, Grainger Ale, England Hadrian Border, Grainger Ale, England

4.6% gold in colour with a thin head, malt aroma, some bitter caramel in the taste.

Hadrian Border, Tyneside Blonde from England

Hadrian Border, Tyneside Blonde, England

3.9% gold in colour with a nice head, sweet aroma and a dry citrus taste, it is good. This is just the new label, I have had it before.

North Yorkshire, Thor's Hammer from England

North Yorkshire, Thor's Hammer, England

4.8% gold colour with a nice head, not a bad aroma or taste, so not bad for organic beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment