If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 10 October 2016

Last from our first trip to France 2016

I think that these may be the last of the beers I got while on the first holiday in France this year, there may be one or two more but we will have to see later. Some of these where drunk back home but some where drunk in France, anyway they were all bought over there.

Gayant, La Goudale Ambree from France

Gayant, La Goudale Ambree, France Gayant, La Goudale Ambree, France

7.2% amber in colour with a thin head, some caramel in the aroma and not a bad taste at all.

Saint Germain, Page 24 IPA from France

Saint Germain, Page 24 IPA, France Saint Germain, Page 24 IPA, France

4.9% amber colour with a thin head, it was quite nice and not really an IPA at all.

Saint Germain, Page 24 Irish Stout from France

Saint Germain, Page 24 Irish Stout, France Saint Germain, Page 24 Irish Stout, France

3.9% black in colour with a thin head. light roasted aroma, taste is light roast but with a watery finish.

St-Feuillien, Saint Graal from Belgium

St-Feuillien, Saint Graal, Belgium St-Feuillien, Saint Graal, Belgium

8.0% hazy gold colour with a good head, sweet aroma and a strong fizzy taste, very strong.

Brasseries de Bourbon, Bourbon from Réunion Island (France)

Brasseries de Bourbon, Bourbon,  Réunion Island (France) Brasseries de Bourbon, Bourbon,  Réunion Island (France)

5.0% gold in colour with a thin head, there was some grass in the aroma and the taste was quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment