If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 7 October 2016

Many bottled beers I have missed

Since May I have let all of this slide and not done many reviews at all. Well I suppose I better get on with the reviews or should I just pack it all in.

Well I have decided to carry on and just see how it goes. These are all beers from May, that's only five months ago so not that far behind (laugh its funny).

Thwaites, Crafty Dan Lil’ Bewdy from England

Thwaites, Crafty Dan Lil’ Bewdy, England Thwaites, Crafty Dan Lil’ Bewdy, England

4.2% gold colour with a thin head, citrus aroma and a bitter hop taste, say no more.

Robinsons, Brew House Steam Lager from England

Robinsons, Brew House Steam Lager, England Robinsons, Brew House Steam Lager, England

5.5% gold colour with a thin head, slightly sweet aroma and sweet bitter taste.

Minhas, Lazy Mutt Farmhouse Ale from the USA

Minhas, Lazy Mutt Farmhouse Ale, USA Minhas, Lazy Mutt Farmhouse Ale, USA

5.0% hazy amber colour with a thin head, it has a sweet aroma and a very sweet taste, not good.

Tower Salt's, Burton Ale from England

Tower Salt's, Burton Ale, England Tower Salt's, Burton Ale, England

3.5% amber in colour with a thin head, malt aroma and taste, a refreshing change from all those hops.

Liefmans, Fruitess from Belgium

Liefmans, Fruitess, Belgium Liefmans, Fruitess, Belgium

4.2% red in colour with a thin head, the aroma and taste was very fruity, in fact more like a fruit drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment