If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 9 December 2016

Some Draught Beers

Here are some draught beers I have had over the second part of this year, all a bit late I know but at least I have eventually done them.

Pretty Things (Caledonian), Seasoned Traveller from the USA (well Scotland really)

Pretty Things (Caledonian), Seasoned Traveller, USA (Scotland)

5.0% gold colour with a thin head, citrus aroma and a bit too much of a hop taste, one of Wetherspoons made in the UK beers.

Allegra (Truman's), Ipanema IPA from Brazil (England)

Allegra (Truman's), Ipanema IPA, Brazil (England)

4.6% gold in colour with a thin head, some fruit and hop in the aroma and a hoppy taste, another one from Spoons.

Hambleton Ales, Celeia Gold from England

Hambleton Ales, Celeia Gold, England

4.0% gold in colour with a nice head, citrus hop aroma and taste but not too bad at all.

Milestone, Going For Gold from England

Milestone, Going For Gold, England

4.3% gold colour with a good head, hop aroma and taste but not too bad again.

Brewster's, Hophead from England

Brewster's, Hophead, England

3.6% gold colour with a thin head, another one that is all hops not too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment