If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 3 September 2017

August 2017

Here are three of the beers I had in August, as usual I am trying to catch up, the holiday in July and the amount of beers I had then have made it harder. These are all follow ups to brewers that I have done before.

Charnwood, IPA from England

Charnwood, IPA, England Charnwood, IPA, England

5.8% amber in colour with a nice head, slight toffee aroma and a bitter hoppy taste.

Richmond, Drummer Boy from England

Richmond, Drummer Boy, England Richmond, Drummer Boy, England

3.8% amber in colour with a thin head, nice bitter aroma it had a strange bitter taste.

Shepherd Neame, Artesian Light Ale from England

Shepherd Neame, Artesian Light Ale, England Shepherd Neame, Artesian Light Ale, England

3.8% gold in colour with a poor head, an ordinary bitter aroma and a bitter taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment