If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 9 September 2017

Latest, made for ALDI

These are some of the small bottles brewed for ALDI, I think there are more but I will have to add them later.

Twickenham Fine Ales (ALDI), Red Rye IPA from England

Twickenham Fine Ales (ALDI), Red Rye IPA, England Twickenham Fine Ales (ALDI), Red Rye IPA, England

4.7% amber in colour with a nice head, a citrus IPA aroma and a nice hoppy taste.

Brains (ALDI), Spill The Beans Coffee Porter from England

Brains (ALDI), Spill The Beans Coffee Porter, England Brains (ALDI), Spill The Beans Coffee Porter, England

4.4% deep red in colour with a poor head, as it said on the bottle it had chocolate and caramel in the aroma and taste.

Hogs Back (ALDI), Sunny Dayz from England

Hogs Back (ALDI), Sunny Dayz, England Hogs Back (ALDI), Sunny Dayz, England

3.8% gold in colour with a thin head, sweet hoppy aroma, not too hoppy a taste in fact quite nice.

Hogs Back (ALDI), All 4 One from England


Hogs Back (ALDI), All 4 One, England Hogs Back (ALDI), All 4 One, England

4.5% gold in colour with a thin head, faint hop aroma, really nice citrus hop and malt taste.

Sadler's (ALDI), Land of Liberty American Style IPA from England


Sadler's (ALDI), Land of Liberty American Style IPA, England Sadler's (ALDI), Land of Liberty American Style IPA, England

5.0% gold in colour with a thin head, hop aroma and a zesty hop taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment