If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 4 September 2017

Real Ale and Craft Beer???

Just a note to say that to me, Beer is Beer, no matter what it is (lager, beer, stout, wheat, you get it), most I like, some are dreadful, but as a beer drinker the terms Real Ale and Craft Beer do not mean a thing to me. If a beer tasted good then it is good, if it tastes bad then it is bad (to me that is) and some Real Ales are pretty bad, it is just one of those things.

I am getting old and have drank many, many, beers, sometimes I think I should pack it in and just drink what I like but no I will carry on for a few years yet. The thing is, I enjoy what I do, even with the foul beers I have tried (and I mean foul) have been worth it, now I know not to get them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment