If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 24 February 2018

More Beer from January 2018

Here are the rest of the Bottled Beers from January, I did have a few Cans and will cover them in the next post.

Castello, Premium Lager from Italy

Castello, Premium Lager, Italy Castello, Premium Lager, Italy

4.8% gold in colour with a very thin head, not much aroma and a sweet taste but not bad.

Whitstable Bay, Blond from England

Whitstable Bay, Blond, England Whitstable Bay, Blond, England

4.5% gold in colour with a fast diapering head, strong lager aroma and a slightly sweet taste but with a bitter aftertaste.

Box Steam, Tunnel Vision from England

Box Steam, Tunnel Vision, England Box Steam, Tunnel Vision, England

4.2% amber in colour with a thin head, not much aroma and a slightly sweet malt taste.

Great Orme/Bragdy'r Gogath, Orme from Wales

Great Orme/Bragdy'r Gogath, Orme, Wales Great Orme/Bragdy'r Gogath, Orme, Wales

4.2% deep amber in colour with a thin head, sweet malty aroma and a slightly sweet caramel malty taste.

Holdens, Woodsetton Pale Ale from England

Holdens, Woodsetton Pale Ale, England Holdens, Woodsetton Pale Ale, England 

4.3% gold in colour with a nice head, some hop in the aroma and a nice malt taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment