If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 2 April 2018

March trip to Durham, 2018

A few days after our trip to York, we went up to Durham for a couple of days and had quite a few beers there as well.

Camerons, Brown Dog from England

Camerons, Brown Dog, England

4.3% brown in colour with a good head, nice malt aroma and a brown malty taste.

Bone Machine, Skeleton Party from England

Bone Machine, Skeleton Party, England

5.2% slightly cloudy yellow in colour with a thin head, hops in the aroma and the taste.

Wild Beer, Millionaire from England

Wild Beer, Millionaire, England

4.7% black in colour with a nice head, a roast malt aroma and a slightly sweet roast malt taste.

Durham, White Gold from England

Durham, White Gold, England

4,0% gold colour with a good head, citrus lemon aroma, dry refreshing grapefruit taste.

J W Lees, Game On from England

J W Lees, Game On, England

4.2% amber in colour with a thin head, some fruit in the aroma and a caramel and malt taste.

Salopian, Bertza from England

Salopian, Bertza, England

5.5% black in colour with a good head, some chocolate in the aroma and a nice slightly sweet roast malt taste

No comments:

Post a Comment