If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 5 February 2011

Chinese food

Going to Jonathan and Lorianne's for tea (we are having Chinese food to calibrated their New Year) and much beer, although we will be avoiding Chinese beer (see below).  I will take six new beers with me and will see if Jon has got any new ones himself.  Well we are as soon as Dot gets home from work.

Reviews of the beer will follow tomorrow, call back then.

San Miguel Brewery (Hong Kong), Sun Lik Beer, China (UK)

1 comment: