If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 28 January 2013

Bloody Weather

The heavy snow ruined the weekends drinking, both Friday and Saturday nights were called off.   It was also a very poor week for new beers, I only had one new beer in the house.

Lion, Steinlager Classic from New Zealand


4.8% gold colour colour with a thin head, malt aroma, sweet but dry slightly caramel malt taste.

This was only my second beer from New Zealand and coincidently it was snowing when I had the other one in 2010.

Lion, Steinlager Pure from New Zealand

Lion Breweries, Steinlager Pure, New Zealand

5.0%. looks smells and tastes like pills but not quite as bitter.  The other one was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment