If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Beers from our trip to Harrogate.

Not done this for a while again and I do not know why, I am still having new beers.

Well we have been away to Harrogate for a long weekend and although we didn't have many new beers we did have some. So here are the beers I had.

Wickwar, Station Porter from England

Wickwar, Station Porter, England

6.1% very dark in colour with a good head, it had a nice aroma and taste, I did not know it was this strong when I bought it but it was very nice indeed.

Caledonian, Golden XPA from Scotland

Caledonian, Golden XPA, Scotland

4.3% gold colour with a nice head, it had a bitter hoppy aroma and taste, it wasn't too bad but I only had the one and moved on to another beer.

I did have other beers but I have covered them all before, I did however buy plenty of new bottles and will cover them when we drink them.

No comments:

Post a Comment