If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 30 March 2016

My box of Hefe Weizen from Germany (one)

A couple of weeks ago a wrote "I am so sick of gold hoppy English beers, that I have bought a box of 23 assorted wheat beers from Germany, that I will be reviewing soon.", well I have started them and so far they are great. I will review them a few at a time, as I have them, although I do not have the skill to do the best for them.

Arcobräu, Weissbier Hell from Germany

Arcobräu, Weissbier Hell, Germany Arcobräu, Weissbier Hell, Germany

5.3% cloudy cold colour with a good head, slightly smoky banana aroma and a classic wheat beer taste. This is an old photo but it was also in the box I bought.

Wolferstetter Bräu, Export Hefe Weizen from Germany

Wolferstetter Bräu, Export Hefe Weizen, Germany Wolferstetter Bräu, Export Hefe Weizen, Germany

5.5% cloudy gold in colour with a thin head, usual yeasty aroma and that nice banana and yeast taste.

Einsiedler Brauhaus, Gutenberg Original Hefe-Weissbier from Germany

Einsiedler Brauhaus, Gutenberg Original Hefe-Weissbier, Germany Einsiedler Brauhaus, Gutenberg Original Hefe-Weissbier, Germany

5.3% hazy gold colour with nice head. aroma is yeast and citrus. taste is wheat and banana.

Bürgerbräu Bad Reichenhall, Unser Bürgerbräu Hefe-Weizen Dunkel from Germany

Bürgerbräu Bad Reichenhall, Unser Bürgerbräu Hefe-Weizen Dunkel, Germany Bürgerbräu Bad Reichenhall, Unser Bürgerbräu Hefe-Weizen Dunkel, Germany

5.2% cloudy light amber with a nice head, very nice wheat beer aroma and taste, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment