If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 9 December 2016

More Draught Beers

Some more from the second part of this year, I still have quite a few to do.

Elland, Elland Blond from England

Elland, Elland Blond, England

4.0% deep gold in colour with a nice head, quite a nice bitter but a bit hoppy, again.

Backyard Brew, Shed Head American Pale Ale from Sweden

Backyard Brew, Shed Head American Pale Ale, Sweden

4.6% deep gold with a thin head, floral fruitiness in the aroma and taste, but not too hoppy at all.

Arcadia (Caledonian), Thunder Trail from USA (Scotland)

Arcadia (Caledonian), Thunder Trail, USA (Scotland)

5.2% light amber in colour with a nice head, malt aroma, the taste is some caramel, not a bad beer.

Eagle (Adnams), Ah Reet Summer Blonde from New Zealand (England)

Eagle (Adnams), Ah Reet Summer Blonde, New Zealand (England)

4.4% gold colour with a nice head, citrus hop aroma and a bitter taste.

Naylor's, Origaninal Liquorice Libation from England

Naylor's, Origaninal Liquorice Libation, England

4.4% black in colour with a nice head, the aroma is blackcurrant and something strange, the taste is a stout with liquorice and blackcurrant, not that good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment