If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 28 March 2011

Swedish Blonde

Another one from our last trip away in the van, this one was in the Market Tavern, Durham city.
Maxim, Swedish Blonde from England
4.2% gold colour with a thin head, citrus hop aroma and dry citrus hop taste, quite good but I wasn't concentrating, I was watching England beating Scotland at the rugby.

52 beers 3 - 29, Maxim, Swedish Blonde, England

No comments:

Post a Comment