If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 27 March 2011

Tapping The Admiral

Last night we only had two new beers, both suppled by Jonathan, I am letting the side down this week. We had bangers and burgers, sort of an indoor barbie, very nice it was. We did have plenty of other beers, so don't worry about us but only the two new ones.

The first new beer was
Shepherd Neame, Tapping The Admiral from England
4.0% light gold colour with a thin head, malt aroma, slightly woody, fizzy, watery taste, a bit of a disappointment.

Shepherd Neame, Tapping The Admiral, England

No comments:

Post a Comment