If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Wolviston

Went up the village tonight, just for a walk you understand but as we were already there, we popped into The Welly and then The Ship. The guest beers in both of them were old favorites, Bombardier and Speckled Hen, shame there was nothing new though. The walk back is more rushed towards the end than the walk there.

Old photos by the way.

Wells, Bombardier, England

Morland, Old Speckled Hen, England

No comments:

Post a Comment