If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Northumberland Trip Beers

Reviews of the new beers we found on our four day trip to Northumberland, a full blog of the trip is HERE.

We were a bit out in the wilds so didn't find many new beers but here are what we did have, two good draugh beers and a dodgy one, plus an indifferent bottle I had wen we got back at home.

Hadrian & Border, Secret Kingdom from England
4.3% deep amber colour with a good head, nice fruity aroma, fruity bitter taste.

52 beers 3 - 41, Hadrian & Border, Secret Kingdom, England

Hadrian & Border, Tyneside Blonde from England
3.9% gold colour with a tin head, sweet aroma and a dry citrus taste, good.

Hadrian & Border, Tyneside Blonde, England

Northumberland, Bomar from England
5.0% amber colour with a thin head, bitter fruit aroma and a dry bitter taste, not at all nice.

Northumberland, Bomar, England

Broughton, Greenmantle Ale from Scotland
3.9% red colour with a thin head, malt aroma but a bit of a watery bitter taste.

Broughton, Greenmantle Ale, Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment