If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 9 January 2015

First Week of 2015

Well I have had two new beers this week, I did have plenty of beer between Christmas and New Year but nothing new.  Well all of that is tosh, I left my camera at my mothers and theses are from between Christmas and New Year, and I just got the camera back.

Shepherd Neame, Artesian Dark Ale from England

Shepherd Neame, Artesian Dark Ale, England Shepherd Neame, Artesian Dark Ale, England

3.8% deep amber with a thin head, not much aroma but the taste was ok but a little bit watery, although it is a week beer .

Direct Beers, Cat Piss from, England

Direct Beers, Cat Piss, England Direct Beers, Cat Piss, England

4.8% gold colour with a good head, some lemon in the aroma, slightly sweet taste.  Another one of these beers, they are not bad but I would say very ordinary, although the labels and names are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment