If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Lager and lime

In Salou we found a ready mixed lager and lime, now we have had these before but this is the first one that was drinkable.

Damm, Damm Lemon from Spain.

Damm, Damm Lemon, Spain

3.2% it does what it says on the can, it's a lager and lime and at a good price.   It tastes exactly like what you would get in any pub in England if you asked for a lager and lime, not for me at all but Dot likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment