If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

BBQ

No Friday out again but Saturday was BBQ time, sun out for a change, just a usual, on, off, summer in the UK.

Some good beers and good food (I made the food), unfortunately, nothing new but some very good old favorites. Especially a couple of dark beers, one a Czech Dark Lager and one a Belgian Brune. As it was a BBQ we also had some good old British caned beers to get started and to finish a Belgian Blond.

The Dark Lager has a very famous name but is nothing to do with its namesake
Budweiser, Budvar Dark Lager (Tmavý Ležák) from the Czech Republic
4.7% very dark with a good head, roasted malt aroma, roast caramel taste, not bad.

52 beers 3 - 44, Budweiser, Budvar Dark Lager (Tmavý Ležák), Czech Republic

Some of the others

Badger, Tangle Foot, EnglandMarston's, Pedigree, EnglandLarge, Leffe Brune, BelgiumLeffe Blond, Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment