If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 16 September 2011

Bottles of Sam's

Here are a couple of the beers I bought weeks ago in Northalerton and had just before our holiday. Two bottles from the Samuel Smith's Old Brewery, possibly the best independent brewery in the world, well my favourite anyway.

Samuel Smith's, Nut Brown Ale from England
5.0% brown colour with a thin head, fruity aroma, fruity taste a bit like a porter. The next one was a porter.

Samuel Smith's, Nut Brown Ale, England

Samuel Smith's, Taddy Porter from England
5.0% black colour with a thin head, roast malt aroma, slightly sweet malt taste.

Samuel Smith's, Taddy Porter, England

Both were were good beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment